Our electric radiators are different to normal electric plug in heaters for many reasons:
- They are water-filled so they heat up quicker. Many plug in radiators are oil-filled, gel-filled or filled with thermal fluid and so take longer to get warm because oil is thicker and therefore takes longer to heat than water.
- They contain an anti-rust and anti-freeze solution within the water to ensure longevity.
- Inside our electric radiators there is Smart Heating software which monitors the room temperature. The software can then adjust accordingly, managing the heat against set controls and reducing your heating bill.
- There is no maintenance. You don’t need to top up the water, bleed the radiator or worry about storage.
- You can fit the electric radiators yourself in around 15 minutes. There is no need for a plumber, no need for gas pipe-work and no need for any disruption.
- All electric radiators come with all fixings and fittings and easy to follow, detailed instructions.
- They can be attached to the wall safely, whereas many standard plug-in electric radiators are free-standing.
- If you need help with installation we can provide it quickly and easily, all in one place, with minimum disruption to flooring, walls and sockets.
- They can be set to use a timer and a thermostat to control your heating and reduce waste.
- You can control each temperature in each room separately. You don’t have to have an overall temperature for the building, as you do with most systems.
Our electric radiators have also been proven to save energy and more importantly reduce your bills.
A recent example we experienced with a 3-bedroom apartment is explained below illustrating the efficiency of the electric radiators.
- 6am – 9am and 4:30pm - 11pm - Target temperature 21°C.
- Outside these – Target temperature 16°C.
- Cost for all electrical items including heating
- £2.81 per day - £87 per month for all heating and electrical items, dishwasher, cooker, kettle, washing machine, tumble dryer, television, lighting etc.
These figures are from actual bills and include standing charges, discount for paying by direct debit, and VAT to show a true reflection.
If you think that electric radiators could help you reduce your heating bills, speak to one of our specialist team today.
How to Keep Your House Warm this Winter, Without Breaking the Bank
Coming home to a cold house at the end of a chilly, rainy day is the last thing we need in life.
Heat Electric are dedicated to bringing you the warmth and comfort you deserve; think roast dinners in a toasty dining room and then an hour of telly in a cosy living room before curling up in bed.
They’ve been producing their range of electric radiators for over a decade, and are here to give you some tips for keeping your home warm this winter, without breaking the bank.
Implement the basics
Whatever your heating system, it’s surprising how often people forget the basics when it comes to saving energy and keeping the house warm.
If there’s a room you don’t use much, turn off the electric radiator or other heating and place a blanket across the bottom of the door to keep the heat contained in the rest of the space.
Don’t open windows while the heating is on, and close doors quickly.
Having your house professionally re-insulated will make a massive difference to the interior temperature, and give you good savings on your heating bills in the long term.
Having new windows installed with double or triple glazing can also be a great way to retain the heat produced by electric radiators or other heating system.
If you can’t afford to shell out on professional insulation, why not put in some thick curtains, install draught excluders on your doors, and DIY your way to providing the best insulation you’ve got on the budget you have available.
Install electric radiators
Electric radiators are at the cutting edge of today’s heating systems, and are the perfect way to heat a new house, replace storage heaters, heat conservatories, or provide warmth where mains gas isn’t installed or available.
To learn more about Heat Electric’s electric radiator range that provide 100% energy efficiency and great long-term financial savings as well as a warm and cosy home, take a look at their website today.
Why buy from us?
- We're the heat experts
- Honest, reliable advice
- Quality, British made radiators
- Installation service available
Signature Electric Radiators Collection
Prices from £356.00
Conservatory Electric Radiators Collection
Prices from £380.00
Low Surface Temperature Electric Radiators Collection
Prices from £470.00