The Conservatory Collection
Electric radiators from Heat Electric are the perfect choice for your conservatory.
We offer two height sizes of 300mm and 400mm which have been specifically designed for the low walls you find in conservatories. The radiators have water inside of them which makes them the ideal choice because they heat up more quickly than other electric heaters but will never cost more to run so you can actually reduce your heating bills with our electric radiators.
Some key benefits of choosing Heat Electric are:
• Heat Electric radiators look just like traditional gas powered radiators found in the rest of your property so you get a consistent ‘look’ throughout your home.
• No need for a plumber. Installing the heater is easy and takes only 15 minutes and will not require any pipe-work or plumbing.
• You wont have to connect a new piped radiator to your gas boiler – so you don’t affect the heating in the rest of your home. You can heat the conservatory separately to the house and vice versa which reduces heating bills.
• It is fully controllable so you can set the times you want it to come on and go off as well as set the temperature you want to achieve (this is fully compliant with building regulations).
• Absolutely maintenance free.
• Being water filled, they heat up much more quickly than oil filled heaters or panel heaters so you effectively have heat on demand and can reduce your energy bills.
• Using both radiant and convected heat means it doesn’t dry the moisture in the atmosphere, providing a ‘healthy’ heat with no stuffiness. This is better for plants too.
• Our Heat Experts can calculate the right size for you – contact us for more details.
Ordering from Heat Electric for your conservatory couldn’t be easier – simply order online or call us on 01422 231943.